Unique Stories

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tbush
coyotehunter

Re: Unique Stories

Post by Tbush »

What the hell :shock: Could you imagine if you had a human toe in your trap from a twist out :shock: :shock:
a proud member of the "IF" team
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Just a lil toe jam. :lol:
Sorry.
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Well here's another one.Pilgrim laughs about it regularly and urged me to post it so here goes.
Three of us are fox hunting in west central Mn and pull into this farmers yard.We all get out and are talking,laughing,BSing with the young farmer.Farmers son who was about 7-8 yrs old comes out and he's a hoot as well.Talkin about 'huntin',his dog,and on and on.Kid comes up to about your waist.One of my hunting buddies,who's about 6'2",and pretty tough lookin with a full beard,puts his hand on the lil kids shoulder and instantly the kid knocks it off and says "GET YOUR F' ING hand off of me!" :shock:
Total shock and silence-until we bust up with laughter-all except my big buddy andthe lil kid.
Jerry Hunsley
coyotehunter

Post by Jerry Hunsley »

lynch, believe me, buffalo are not like cows. They are very agile and quick. Don't ever think you can side step one, because you can't. You probably have never heard of Scotty Phillips, but he was from Ft. Pierre and had a large buffalo heard. Here is a true story. Scotty had a lot of money and he had a bet with the president of Mexico. They call him somthing besides President, but anyway. The president said his Mexican fighting bulls could beat up on his buffalo pretty easy, and the bet was on. Scotty shipped some of his meanest buffalo by train to Mexico for the fight. The buffalo won hands down. Everytime the mexican bull would charge the buffalo would pivot on their front legs and gore the bull. It wasn't even a close fight. This is why I said what I said about buffalo being agile and quick. I have friends that have buffalo and it is always a chore to vaccinate and check them over. They can jump like you can't believe. The big bulls like to be by theirselves and if you ever come up on one, I would suggest to turn and slowly get out of there. They can cover a lot of ground in a short time. Even when you are on a 4-wheeler , you have to be careful. I will not go into a pasture with buffalo unless I am in a pickup. You should see some of the pickups that are on this one ladies place that raise's buffalo. All beat to shit. Although they are domesticated , they still are a wild animal and unpredictable. They don't really look that big out in the pasture, but when you get up close, they are bigger than what a person thinks. If they really want to go somewhere, I don't think there is anything that could stop them.
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

LOL

Damn Buffalo!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I never knew they were such Athletes :shock:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Jerry Hunsley wrote: If they really want to go somewhere, I don't think there is anything that could stop them.
I read somewhere from a person that raises buffalo that if they stampede and get out of the enclosure, they just have to let them run until they settle down. They will just run and run and run and take down whatever fence or barrier they come across. And they will run a long ways too.
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Lots of respect for the Buffalo. Shot one with my bow he went down then I put another arrow in him that just pissed him off jumped to his feet did a circle pawed the ground blew blood out his nose and came for me :shock: But two or three steps and another guy put 2 bullets in him but I kept running....Sure was tastey :lol:
a proud member of the "IF" team
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Tbush wrote:Lots of respect for the Buffalo. Shot one with my bow he went down then I put another arrow in him that just pissed him off jumped to his feet did a circle pawed the ground blew blood out his nose and came for me :shock: But two or three steps and another guy put 2 bullets in him but I kept running....Sure was tastey :lol:

LMFAO

I wish I could of seen your OH shit face Terry!! :shock:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"