bushnell banner

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

sniper81
coyotehunter

bushnell banner

Post by sniper81 »

anyone have one of these scopes i just ordered one from midway 4-12x40 it was on sale for 91 dollars looks like a good scope everywhere esle on line was around 150 and up did i get a good deal or what any info would be great
barebackjack
coyotehunter

Re: bushnell banner

Post by barebackjack »

I used to shoot nothing but Bushnell sports and trophies till I jumped on the leupold bandwagon.

Had good luck with all but one. The nitrogen leaked out and spun me into a level of pissed off the likes of which have never been seen, right in the middle of a tournament in sub-zero questions.
ponydog

Post by ponydog »

I have a Bushnell banner ( 3x9x40)on my Remington ADL 270, and my son has one on a .243 Handi he has.....I also put one on his CZ .204...........all three have held zero ( with a touch of fine tuning before deer season ) ....for several years.
Good soild little scope, and definitely , in our opinion, a great bang for the buck ....
tracker12ga

Post by tracker12ga »

I love Bushnell products. I have used several different Bushnell banner scopes on my rifles and shotguns with good success. I used a banner 1.5-4.5 x 32 on a mini-14 (the large bolt system can play hec on a scope) for 2 yrs without any problems. That same scope is not on my 12ga slug gun. Ihave had the 3-9 and the 4-12 scopes on my varmint rifles for a while with no probs. They are a good scope for the money. I now use the 3-9 x 40 mildodt for my calling rifle but would not hesitate to put a Banner on it if needed.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

They still sell those things? I got one, I have had it for years. It is on my very first deer rifle. no complaints. it is always on year after year. I have had that scope on that gun for...........25 years or so. good grief.
Coyotes Forever
backyardhunter23

Post by backyardhunter23 »

i have a bushnell banner 6x18x50 on a 300 ultra and i like it man i can really draw em up clear!