3 coyotes learn the hard way.. Man I love this stuff :)

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

snareit
coyotehunter

Re: 3 coyotes learn the hard way.. Man I love this stuff :)

Post by snareit »

I am thinking mitch and i need to head to dickinson for the weekend and stay with my brother I used to live in dickinson for a # of years know that area well. Me and my brother killed aloooooooooooooot of dogs there. If nothing else it will make the boys have to work a little harder in the NDCC TOURNEY .
mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Post by mitchkvernum »

Sounds good Marty :) ..

Snuck out tonight to an old gravel pit and called one 5 yards to the foxpro.. 50 grain V-max did the rest. Also picked a dog up yesterday calling by myself.. I think Im going to skin these ones :D . Marty bought me a tail stripper for christmas :D .. Ill post pics along with a story tomorrow.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

What the hell the guy goes to hawaii and we don't get one picture of him chasing the wife in a bikini with a drink in his hand??????? C'mon marty pics don't only come with coyote hunts. Seriously though hope the trip went well and waiting for more hunt pics
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
The Outdoorsman
coyotehunter

Post by The Outdoorsman »

Prairie Ghost wrote:What the hell the guy goes to hawaii and we don't get one picture of him chasing the wife in a bikini with a drink in his hand??????? C'mon marty pics don't only come with coyote hunts. Seriously though hope the trip went well and waiting for more hunt pics
Yeah where are the pics?!?!!!!!! :mrgreen: Maybe he's editing them like Mitch is editing that video he was going to put up. :lol:
snareit
coyotehunter

Post by snareit »

if i put a pic. of my wife on here I would not have to worry about coyote hunting any more i would be shot. I need a vote I was going to work this morning and a dog came across the rode in front of me but I had no gun in my truck someone took it out when i was gone to use the bi- off of it and never put it back and then I started thinking about all i do for my hunting partner and I came home and my sidewalk and driveway had not been shoveled let me know if I keep him or ditch him.
snareit
coyotehunter

Post by snareit »

mitch go to my house and get my camera and try to post the vidoes if you r not hunting tryed your phone no luck
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Marty I vote Mitch out!! I will take his place :wink:

Just kidding Mitch!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

snareit wrote:if i put a pic. of my wife on here I would not have to worry about coyote hunting any more i would be shot. I need a vote I was going to work this morning and a dog came across the rode in front of me but I had no gun in my truck someone took it out when i was gone to use the bi- off of it and never put it back and then I started thinking about all i do for my hunting partner and I came home and my sidewalk and driveway had not been shoveled let me know if I keep him or ditch him.

if there is one thing i learned in this obsession i have for hunting coyotes, It is always your hunting partners fault no matter how much at fault you are :mrgreen: Marty i think we should make a post and we could put a pole on there where people vote "is mitch (in) or (out)" :shock: :wink: Just kidding mitch, just remember somehow this is not your fault :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
snareit
coyotehunter

Post by snareit »

leviM I am going to have to keep him it looks like. My wife called and said he is already done with the side walk and the drive way and is try to put the video on for u all
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

snareit wrote:leviM I am going to have to keep him it looks like. My wife called and said he is already done with the side walk and the drive way and is try to put the video on for u all

That was a close one mitch!! Someone almost had an opportunity to slip in the door there :lol: :lol: You two crack me up!! Keep piling up the dogs and can't wait to see the footage you are uploading :D
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Post by mitchkvernum »

Working on the video guys, Slow to upload but Ill have it on sometime here in the next hour I hope.. :mrgreen:
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

mitch should'nt you be shoveling someones driveway :lol:
a proud member of the "IF" team
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Tbush wrote:mitch should'nt you be shoveling someones driveway :lol:
Good One Terry!!! :lol: :lol:

Just remember Mitch, the day you dont shovel, is the day I swoop in!!!!! :wink:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Post by mitchkvernum »

hahahahaha. you wish!!! :lol: .. you will never get my honey holes out of me then! :D
snareit
coyotehunter

Post by snareit »

Jason, Mitch and I went out last night when I got home from work I told my wife we were going to run out for a couple of hours I got that look and the you know you are not 18 years old anymore and you know you have to get up a 4:30 to go to work talk and then when I got home at 2:30 I got that you know there is something wrong with you talk and then at 4:30 when the alarm went off I got the you had better be carefull talk them women they just do not under stand anyway I made it work by 6:15 and all is well and we got 1 more dog mitch pulled off a hell of a shot I am sure he will post when he gets up around noon.