NC SC Coyote Kills

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

country_guy9734
coyotehunter

NC SC Coyote Kills

Post by country_guy9734 »

i am new to this site but i thought i would post my last couple of kills anyways :D

here is my last NC kill in Halixaf co, by herself in a thick swamp. bieng tanned as we speak

and here is a Richburg SC kill. i was deer hunting a clear cut and this one come running by me and stopped in some thick bushes on the edge of the cut. i used a mouse squeek with my mouth and the top of my hand. he snuck around the bush to check it out and he was a done deal. my first black yote!

LeviM
coyotehunter

Re: NC SC Coyote Kills

Post by LeviM »

Sweet Black Coyote!!! pretty rare or alteast in my neck of the woods! Are you tanning that one as well or mounting it?
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
country_guy9734
coyotehunter

actually the 270 messed it up pretty bad on the opposite side. i didnt keep it. looking back i wish i would have took it neways and just let my taxidermist see what he could have done with it.
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

atleast you got some pics of it, do you see alot of black coyotes in your part of the country?
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Bamadog
coyotehunter

Post by Bamadog »

I know down here in Alabama you see more of the reddish coloring than anything. Ive seen one or two black ones but not for some years.
"Ive always been a fan of shot placement."
country_guy9734
coyotehunter

i have heard they are getting more common in my area. this is actually the first one i have seen with color like this. maybe i will have my 17 with me next time. it would have made a nice tan
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

i seen my first black coyote the day before the Luke O tourny. shot and lost him.last time i seen him he was heading across the canadian line :x
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Very cool black one. Those are a lot more common in your neck of the woods then up here. Good shooting and thanks for posting
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!