Found some coyotes!

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: Found some coyotes!

Post by bucksnbears »

i'll pitch in 25$ for shooter1.
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

I have a Rem. 788 in 22-250 that my Dad gave me when i got out of the military. I could borrow it out set up with a scope......
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

I also have 200 rounds of extra 22-250 brass and I'll throw in 100 52 gr bergers if someone will help you reload. I also have some traps and other stuff. Send me a PM with your address.
"God hates a coward"
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Now listen to this crew it's not everyday that you see a bunch of guys on the internet helping out like that!!! Wow i'm trying to think of what i got to send :x
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Post by Critrgtr »

Prairie Ghost wrote:Now listen to this crew it's not everyday that you see a bunch of guys on the internet helping out like that!!! Wow i'm trying to think of what i got to send :x
Very well said.... Great bunch of guys, I am racking my brain trying to think of what I have to.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

first off he needs a gun.wholesale sports has the stevens .223 for 225$ they ar'nt the best looking gun but they are suposed to shoot great. how bout it guys . are you ok with that shooter1.
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Just a little bit more on the dog thing.. I questioned TT on his dogs 213 coyotes..LMAO
It turns out he counts every coyote that comes to a stand and is killed reguardless if the dog decoyed the coyote in or not.. As for the dog spooking any coyotes he only claims one so far out of 213 coyotes.. Maybe you ADC guys should hire him or better yet shoot him and take his dog..LOL :roll:
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Hey Bucks... if the cup's still open I'll drop a $20 in it, gotta love 1shooters prey drive :D :D 8)
a proud member of the "IF" team
snareit
coyotehunter

Post by snareit »

i got 200 hundred 1 shooter just need to make sure it going to be used for the right thing and a ok from mom and dad u no the deal
snareit
coyotehunter

Post by snareit »

i was going to stay out of the dog thing but 1 out of 213 hmmmmmmmmmm
1Shooter
coyotehunter

Post by 1Shooter »

WOW :shock: ! If you guys are serious about all these things you say, let me know and I'll send you my address and contact info. in a PM. I really appreciate all the help and things here, and if I come across an eager young trapper, hunter, or snareman someday I will surely be as willing and eager to help him/her out as I am able!
Savage 12 .22-250
(As of 4/18/10)
Gopher - 2
Skunk - 2
Coon - 10
Possum - 1
Fox - 2
Coyotes - 2
Beaver - 1
Ermine - 1
Muskrat - 19
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Tim Anderson wrote:Just a little bit more on the dog thing.. I questioned TT on his dogs 213 coyotes..LMAO
It turns out he counts every coyote that comes to a stand and is killed reguardless if the dog decoyed the coyote in or not.. As for the dog spooking any coyotes he only claims one so far out of 213 coyotes.. Maybe you ADC guys should hire him or better yet shoot him and take his dog..LOL :roll:

LMAO...........I do not have those odds in the summer on dens with pups in site.

1shooter I will send you a PM get me your address. I expect pics and stories when this all comes together for you.
Coyotes Forever
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Back on topic.. Like i said i have a rifle you can borrow or maybe we can get enough guys to chip in and buy one. I have 4-5 gunshops in the area if we need to find a used or new rifle at a decent price..and i have a couple of scopes on hand for starters...
I'll be heading west in the mourning and won't be back for a few days..
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

sounds like Marty ponied up big time :D :wink: Wow!!. sounds like a good start shooter. i'll go pick up the gun today if you want it. if not i'll send some $$ to your adress.
snareit
coyotehunter

Post by snareit »

shooter pm me with your address and let me know if u need a little more i would like to see you get started out right not have half ass