Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Re: new caller

Post by Critrgtr »

Them are funny. I may have to borrow them in the future. I have 2 daughters ages 10 and 6 so I have been fearing them days when the boys start calling and showing up. I already have the perfect rocker picked out to be cleaning the shotgun in but nothing for the phone calls. :D
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

Good friend of mine has a daughter in high school and was having problems with a boy calling all the time. He said that the kid called and asked for his daughter and he was in a bad mood, his girl was just in the other room and he said,"I told that kid, no she's in the shower." He thought he was being pretty smart till I told him "good job now he's thinking of her naked in the shower." "SHIT" he said. :evil:
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

LMFAO!! At least when its a boy and they come home at 15 or 16 smelling like sex and booze you can give them a high 5, but when your daughter comes home in that situation you start thinking about who you need to kill :shock:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

My point exactly!! 8)
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Post by mitchkvernum »

Id rather kill coyotes LOL :lol:

and by the way EO caller, that list was absolutely hilarious, and about the 5000 acres and the backhow that digs 13 feet deep LOL
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

mitchkvernum wrote:Id rather kill coyotes LOL :lol:

and by the way EO caller, that list was absolutely hilarious, and about the 5000 acres and the backhow that digs 13 feet deep LOL
A high school boy that is more interested in killing coyotes than chasing girls is a dream come true for a dad like me. Maybe I need to move my kids to that part of the country, are they all like that out there Mitch? :?:
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Mitch is a unique individual. Every coyote hunter with a daughters dream!!! LOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: 8)
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

mitchkvernum wrote:Id rather kill coyotes LOL :lol:
you ai'nt seen my 20 year old daughter :mrgreen: :wink:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

There you go BNB tell her to wait for a few years while Mitch gets threw college and you have the perfect guy for her!!!!
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Post by Critrgtr »

Ya Bucks if she is good with waiting and they hook up, You never know Mitch may show you the secret sound of his that we are all dying to find out what it is. :wink:
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Critrgtr wrote:Ya Bucks if she is good with waiting and they hook up, You never know Mitch may show you the secret sound of his that we are all dying to find out what it is. :wink:
:lol: :lol:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Post by mitchkvernum »

:lol: :lol: :lol: No eo caller I dont think there are many like that up here, not to many kids that hunt actually I dont think.. I would never give up the secret sounds, for anything :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

mitchkvernum wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: No eo caller I dont think there are many like that up here, not to many kids that hunt actually I dont think.. I would never give up the secret sounds, for anything :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats a smart man right there!! It sounds like he knocked "it" off the pedestal a long time ago and has his priorities straight :D My hats off to you on that one mitch!!! 8)
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Don't have to worry about Mitch being "cloudy minded" on tournament day!! Unlike some others i know of :wink: