rusty horseshoe

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

rusty horseshoe

Post by bucksnbears »

Most call me lucky!!! it ran out on friday night. the wife went out of town for the weekend so i packed up the dogs and was going to spend the weekend in my woods doing wildlife habitat stuff.towards dark, i took a "few" schmitties and went down to the river to sit till dark shooting beavers that are chewing down lots of my trees.well after the first 5or 8 the urge hit me :oops: :oops: and hard so i did my thing and my new 3 month old yellow lab thought he'd have himself a warm meal :oops: :oops: he suddenly turned into a chocolate lab :shock: :oops: so i grabbed the little bastard and took him to the river to wash him off and sunk deep into the mud. i tried my damndest to get free but ended up getting 1 boot pulled off.had to go back to camp and get a shovel. :x by now its dark so i went back to camp and stated boiling some dinty moore stew along with a few more bev's.after a while something started stinking bad :shock: i did'nt relize that a plastic coffee can lid was on the bootom"in" of my pot and i poured the stew on top of it :oops: :oops: what a terrible smell that was. thang god i had another can of stew :mrgreen: well, i got that ate and was enjoying a awesome campfire and decided to have a cigar. one of those single ones in a plasic wrap.so i light er up and take a big drag and thats when i relized i did'nt take off the bottom piece of wrap.well nedless to say i blew stew and ended the night on an empty stomach. the dogs ate good though :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Re: rusty horseshoe

Post by Critrgtr »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very interesting post. I can totally see my dog doing the EXACT same thing. I needed a good laugh. Thanks Bucks. :lol: :lol:
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

lmfao!! :mrgreen:

Good thing is you got to taste the schmitties twice :mrgreen:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

LOLOLOLOL :lol:
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

LMFAO!! Bucks that could only happen to you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

RUSTY..........WTF, YOU and only YOU.......... :lol: :lol:
Attachments
puke1.gif
puke1.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 6074 times
a proud member of the "IF" team
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

made up for it today :D built a deck and got a 50$ tip :mrgreen:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

bucksnbears wrote:made up for it today :D built a deck and got a 50$ tip :mrgreen:
$50.00 Tip, that should get you a couple of cases of bonus schmitty!!! :mrgreen:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

LeviM wrote:
bucksnbears wrote:made up for it today :D built a deck and got a 50$ tip :mrgreen:
$50.00 Tip, that should get you a couple of cases of bonus schmitty!!! :mrgreen:
i like your way of thinking :D but it went towards reloading stuff :wink: