Funny Story

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

devildogg
coyotehunter

Funny Story

Post by devildogg »

This is an awsome story about my dad. I was about 10 yr old and my bro was about 13 and it was really shitty out side like it always is in nd and dad was going to sight in his rifle. so dad is down in the basement reloading some shells for his 30-06 and he yells at my brother and i to go down to the target and put up a new one so we did. in the mean time dad comes outside and grabs the shot bags that are on the shooting bench and heads back inside. our target is straight west of our house and there is a patio door on the west end of the house with the kitchen table being directly in front of the patio door. when we get inside dad is just putting the finishing touches on his new shooting bench the kitchen table. at this point my bro and i are thinking this is going to be so cool. dad sits down pulls his ear muffs down and looks at us and says you boys plug your ears. so we did and he pulled the trigger and i watched this huge picture window that was right nex to the muzzle almost turn into a bubble window and then saw a bunch of pictures falling off the wall all over the house like a bomb went off inside the house. he looked at us and said dont you boys dare tell your mother about this!!!
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Re: Funny Story

Post by Optimax90 »

That would be funny shit to see!!!! Great story man!!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Only you and your family devildog :lol: :lol: Just think, those genes were passed onto you :lol: :lol: :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

did you ever tell her???? I know of 2 truck wind shields that suffered the same results from shooting off the hood, and 1 hood that took took 3 bullets ripping into it as the scope cleared but not the barrel. BUT your pa's is funny :lol:
a proud member of the "IF" team
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

No tbush we never told her. the whole pickup thing is funny too dad had an old suburban and we were out huntn deer i was in the back seat and mom and dad were in the front. i had just gotten a new gun that fall and dad sees a crow sitting on the prarie trail out in front of us and says i bet you cant hit that crow. and i said stop the truck. he did i opened the door and rested my gun in the crack between the door and the truck and told mom to lean over and plug yours ears because this might be kinda loud. i pulled the trigger and glass and plastic flew everywhere. it took me a second to figure what the hell just happened when dad said you shot my f#%kn mirror off. it was a pretty quiet ride back to the farm.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

that is funny :lol:. Devilldog, you been out whacking coyotes???. . i have a similar story but IT'S NOTso funny :shock: i was about 8-9 and Tom was 7-8.. my dad bought us each a winchester.22 semi-auto and took us out shooting. when we got home, dad told us to make sure we wiped our guns down. i was sitting on the couch and Tom was in the living room chair.after i cleaned my gun, i pointed my gun at Toms head and pulled the trigger..click..i worked the action and pointed at a flower pot that was on a table in front of the picture window. pulled the trigger and ..boom.. the 4x7 picture window exploded :shock: :shock: . mom was talking to grandma on the phone and i remeber her saying."i gotta go,Dave just shot out a window". dad got an extreme ass chewing :shock: . obout 5 years ago, i was cleaning my muzzel loader on the kitchen counter. i was 100% sure i'd shot the load off a few days before. i put a cap on and pulled the trigger.. the gun went off.. the bullet went through the refidgerator,wall,and ended up hitting a chair in the living room :shock: that was an expensive f/up :oops:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Damon that is funny shit!!!!

Dave, maybe I dont want you to clean my gun :shock:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Tbush
coyotehunter