dirty rotted bastards

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

dirty rotted bastards

Post by bucksnbears »

i was driving down a remote road today and it was kinda foggy. vis was about 1/2 mile. i seen a fox laying just on the down-wind side of a drainage ditch about 350 yards out. took out the spotting scope to see which way it was laying. all i could see was its rump so the sneak was on :D . i got down in a low spot and got to about 60-70 yards. the road grader had pushed up a pile so i had great sneaking cover :D . i came up over the pile with the rifle ready, had a great rest and all was perfect. untill i looked through the scope. some smart ass put a pumpkin there :lol: :lol: . fooled the hell outta me :oops: . thats something i would pull :lol:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Re: dirty rotted bastards

Post by RandyRoede »

Although I can't take credit for that one Dave I was known to wire up a mangey fox or coyote in a ball and take in on my snowmobile to a place and get the same result. Got to the point no one would go after anything around where i lived. Life is to short to be serious all the time a good practical joke is priceless!!! I've been on the other end as well!!
Randy Roede
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

ive done it myself Randy :D just never though I'D get duped :lol:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Nice job ..Pumkin hunter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
a proud member of the "IF" team
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

Maybe you should just stick to roofin if your eyes are getting that bad!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Was that frickin' picture taken in Antarctica? :shock: :shock: :P
"God hates a coward"
blake
coyotehunter

Post by blake »

i gotta remember that one
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

i got my dad twice with a similar stunt.
Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Dirty, even though I got a good giggle when you told the story.
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Post by RandyRoede »

I had" paybacks are a bitch" spray painted in a snowbank at my house after doing it once.
Randy Roede
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Another great day for hunting coyotes but someone didn’t tell the coyotes. We spent all day doing everything but giving up and heading the 3 hours home. It was the Day Dale Earnahardt got himself killed at the Daytona 500. A sad day for NASCAR and Outdoors enthusiasts alike. I don’t get to watch to many races, like most weekend sporting events I miss because I am usually out hunting. I have over the years read many hunting stories about Dale and his love for the outdoors.

Dad was relaxing (code word for snoring) on the way to the next spot when I decided I needed to lighten the mood a little because it was getting pretty thick in the truck. I had been in this area a few weeks earlier and a state trapper had trapped some yotes and had propped them up just in side the gate of the pasture he had been working. There were three of them frozen stiff standing there in the snow. Well you have to come down and around a corner to get a look at them and at about 150 yards driving 50 miles per hour they looked like three coyotes coming down the draw. with as much calling we had done that day I thought they might get dad out of his relaxed state in a hurry. When I came around the corner I was hoot’n and a horl’n as loud as I could for dad to get out of the truck and start shooting. I was slamming on the brakes and pointing at the three biggest meanest looking North Dakota coyotes you had ever seen. Now Dad had slipped into an advanced form of relaxation and he was a little groggy at first but when he seen all of that fur standing there pretty as a picture in a snow white pasture well it was a sight to see, watching him was like watching…. Well have you ever seen a farm cat fall in to a stock tank? By the time he got his gun up, bolt down, gun pointed and safety off. I had about wet my pants and the tears where running down my cheeks. My dad had the look of a man confused and hurt that his oldest son was getting so much enjoyment at his expense. I bet I laughed for at least three miles as we where making our way to the next calling spot. Well needless to say Dad was wide-awake and ready for some real action. There was a spot down the road a bit that we had called in a triple one afternoon and we only managed to knock one over. So I thought we would give that a try just hitting it from a little different angle this time. ............
Coyotes Forever
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I wrote that several years ago and thought you would get a kick out of it. I never did finish the article but I thought I would post part of it.
Coyotes Forever
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats a good one jamie :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

:lol: :lol: 8)
a proud member of the "IF" team
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

your a dirty bastard :lol: . i;ve got one i pulled on a buddy. he kept telling me about a fox that bedded by an old dump ground and he drove by there alot trying to kill it. it got to the point that as soon as he turned down that road, the fox would bail donw a hole. well one morning i was gonna go pick him up and decided to swing by the dump and sure nuff, there was the fox laying by the den. it did'nt recognize my truck so it just layed there looking at me :D . so i zapped him from the road and he tumbles down the hill and died. i just left him there. went to get Arnie and said "lets go by the dump and see if that fox is there". he said no way, he's to smart and we'll just be wasting time but i was adament about it so we went to the dump. as soon as we rounded the end where we could see it i yelled, there it is Arn, shoot. he whipped out his rifle and got a weird look on his face and said, Dave something aint right :lol: . i told him shoot, so he get ready again and says again, Dave, i think its dead. he walked out there which was 2-250 yards through DEEP snow and drags it all the way back. he said, this thing has just died and i yelled "thanks for dragging my fox back for me bud" :mrgreen: :lol: . he said"you soneof bitch and threw it at me :lol: :mrgreen:
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

LMFAO!! That is dirty bucks :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!