huntin jokes

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tbush
coyotehunter

huntin jokes

Post by Tbush »

Well after reading and enjoying the unique stories I thought hmm... we all like a good joke

I'll pick on you minn. boys as I used to be one also :wink:

A coyote hunter from MN was out in ND calling coyotes, well he calls one in and shoots it hits it in the leg :lol: :wink: then shoots agian and it rolls down a hill crawls under a fence and dies right on a two track field road.well he crawls under the fence and just about to pick up his first ND yote when out of the blue a old gray haired rancher pulls up in this old pick-up with buffalo written on his lic. plate and can hardly get out of his truck, spits on the ground takes a bite of cake :shock: and says hey mister thats my yote. well the guy from MN says well I just shot this coyote and it crawled over here, rancher says my land my yote, MN guy argues with him a bit then the rancher says ok lets just settle this the ND way?

rancher says You bend over and I'll start by kicking you 3 times then I'll bend over and you kick me 3 times and we can do this until one of us gives up, and the winner can have the yote!!
Well the MN guy thinks to him self this old guy can't last to long, heck he hardly could get out of his truck, he thinks he can take -em so he agrees. WELL the MN guy bends over and the old rancher just kicks the shit out of him with 3 solid kicks from his old tony lahma boots, 8) the MN guy stuggles to get to his feet stands up and proudly says ok you old bugger now its my turn bend over!

(I love this part)....The old rancher says naw I give up its your yote you can have it!! then gets in his truck and drives off

Moral of the story. "well you figure it out if your so smart" :lol:
a proud member of the "IF" team
lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: huntin jokes

Post by lyonch »

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish i had a joke that was even remotely close to that. i might have to think about his one and try to recall some joke out of the dusty memory bank!! I dont care who you are thats some funny shit right there :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Re: huntin jokes

Post by Fallguy »

LOL it's even funnier if you aren't from MN! :lol:
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team