Government Trappers

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

lyonch
coyotehunter

Government Trappers

Post by lyonch »

Here is a link stating that Nevada might be cutting there government trapping program. Im sure this is just some more fuel for a fire that many of you are aware of. I think this is just a bunch of people who are uneducated of what really needs to happen. In some ways i hope it passes so the uneducated can see what us educated people are talking about! Someone people need to pull there head out of there a$$ and wake up and see what is really happening with predator control :evil: I hope this doesn't ever effect any of the coyotehunter.net members that are governement trappers :!:

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200902 ... A8HG1.html
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Dcoy
Top Dog

Re: Government Trappers

Post by Dcoy »

But,but they are 'conservationists',certainly they have no agenda and must know what they are talking about?Yeh right,what a bunch of crap.The onslaught on hunting,trapping,guns,furs,meat,etc is just beginning. :evil:
Fargus
coyotehunter

Post by Fargus »

Beginning?!?! Thank whatever you believe in most that you don't live in Ontario then. We have let too much get through our legislature and now we are behind the 8-ball. At least we have a year-round open season on coyotes and wolves in Southern Ontario, but to trap you need to go through a very convoluted liscencing process (which I haven't bothered with yet; I believe it discourages a lot of people who would otherwise try the sport and enjoy it.) Keep fighting the good fight; if things continue on this way I may leave this province, and I hope that there will be somewhere left I can go!
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Blah Blah Blah if the lady wasn't so ignorant and uninformed she might have a case however with the current administration who knows maybe it will pass. I'm sure most of those people that are arguing don't eat beef, mutton or where wool to name a few of the things that the goverment hunters protect. We all seen this coming with the new adminstration they are all going to make a stab at getting some changes made with a liberal adminstration this is just the first of many to come.

It sickens me that someone would publish such BS about the wolves and other animals involved. The wolves taken by the USDA are regulated and permitted by the US Fish and Wildlife service which is in charge of the wolves.
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
coyotelatrans
coyotehunter

Post by coyotelatrans »

Govt trappers and ADC people have been under the gun for many years from the left wing animal hugger groups, a strong voive from producers and the amendment to our constitution will keep predator control ongoing. They try with all new admins to take a run at this they did the same with the m-44 and lost but that will arrise again in 2010 as the registration will be up for renewal again by the EPA.

Coyotes,wolves are predators that need to be controlled and the facts proove that out not only for livestock but the betterment of many wildlife species. Beavers cause alot of $$$$ damage as well across the US each year. The facts are there it will depend if Vilsak and the new President care to use the facts or not.