5th Annual Balta Predator Hunt

You can post your events and tournaments here or send the info to us and we will post it for you.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tbush
coyotehunter

Re: 5th Annual Balta Predator Hunt

Post by Tbush »

Just a quick note, I'm out the door in a few min. Balta hunt was great alway's nice to win :D The Sollin family did a great job and all down to earth people THANK YOU!!! As most of you know the weather was blustery with snow falling most of the day with warm temps making us get kinda wet through out the day, hats off to my two partners never a compliant or whine. We saw 4 coyotes and shot a double and Brian shot his first single as it came out of the timber and sat and looked at me for about 10 min while Brian prepard for the shot (he was my wing man slightly down wind) He was all smiles from then 2;30 until he went to bed that night :lol: He won the gun at the raffle and on Tue. went to the Hardware Hank in Rugby (THANK YOU) and went ahead and bought a whole gun package from them,A rem 700 model ??,stainless,sinthetic stock,with a leopy 4x14, rings,& sun shade :shock: We created another predator hunter :D :D Here's a pix we took after the double we shot Brian and I John still has the balloon on his gun :wink: and another pix I took through my spotting scope at about a half mile away, its kinda neat.

P.S...... to those of you who went home on Sat. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: It won't let me add any pix???? says board attachment quota has been reached??
a proud member of the "IF" team
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Try agian ..............same deal
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

tryed to open a new subject and post the pix but same deal SORRY :evil: I'll post them next week when I get home, If any of you are at the Bismarck sport show ,come say HI :D
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Thanks for the kind words TBush.. If the hunt continues we will look forward to having you there again. Glad to hear Brian got hooked up with what sounds like a great setup. Thanks again guys.....
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

When is the next balsa hunt
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

When is the next balta hunt