Pet Coyote

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

petsr4ever
coyotehunter

Re: Pet Coyote

Post by petsr4ever »

DustyC wrote:I'm gonna let it all hang out on this post and if it get's me kicked off of here, so be it!
You have proven your complete and total ignorance about this topic. You came here for advice and were so damn arrogant you didn't listen. You are endangering the lives of your family plus anyone that lives around you. What kills me is that you are doing it illegally!!!!! Even the people in this site that wished you nluck also expressed there concern. You are the most ignorant selfish irresponsible idiot I have ever heard of. I hope you don't wind up hurting someone. I really wished you lived close to me. That little bastard wouldn't survive 10 min. I could care less about it living in captivity. YOU ARE ENDANGERING PEOPLES LIVES YOU FREAKIN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm, I have a dog named Dusty.
leadbiscuit
coyotehunter

Post by leadbiscuit »

I'd bet your dog named Dusty is smart enough to know there shouldn't be a coyote in your house.
petsr4ever
coyotehunter

Post by petsr4ever »

I know, I know, while all the rest of you brave souls are out there risking life and limb to rid the world of that greatest of all evils, the "coyote", and then some dimwit like me comes along and wants one for a pet, it must really turn your world upside down.
Maybe somebody should just take me out and shoot me. :roll:
petsr4ever
coyotehunter

Post by petsr4ever »

leadbiscuit wrote:I'd bet your dog named Dusty is smart enough to know there shouldn't be a coyote in your house.
Actually, I've been thinking about changing her name. :wink:
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

pets. there is a liberal site for those like you. its called (move on.org). i'd sugjest you............ :wink:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

good grief. I do not like this sort of thing on the site. This is just bickering and name calling. At this point I do not see the point of continueing the thread. Unless there is some new useful information...........soon, I am going to lock the thread.
Coyotes Forever
petsr4ever
coyotehunter

Post by petsr4ever »

"lock it and load" That's what you guys do best. Have at it. :D