Tweets

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Dcoy
Top Dog

Tweets

Post by Dcoy »

Damn Jamie I really enjoy the 'tweets' including the video clips.Keep it up!
I'm a twit not a tweeter n don't understand the medium but enjoy yours. :D
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: Tweets

Post by Coyotehunter »

cool, super easy for me to post stuff from the field and misc. from my crazy life. Loving my life right now.
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

I noticed.Fantastic! :D
I see the health food,exercise,running,etc.What triggered it all?
Man yrs ago I was addicted to running.Miss it yet.Wear GOOD quality shoes and avoid foot/knee probs down the road.
PS
I hate fricking rattlers though!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I have always had a healthy life style. Been in the gym working on me most of my life. just changed when I got married the first time, once she was gone I wanted to get my life back. I started with my sleep, food and exercise. when I started guideing in the mountains I found that if I was going to do 3 months with paying clients I wanted to be in better condition than anyone else in camp. Then I just found it made every other part of my life better. I feel like I am in the best condition of my life. My blood panels look great and I feel great. we are a over nourished country. I fast at least 16 hours one day a week, no refined sugar, and only the occasional sweet potatoe or oatmeal. Mostly good fat and some protien to get me through the week. I run 25-30 miles a week and lots of body wt. exercises. 3 months of guideing, 3 months of fur trapping and 6 months of control trapping. Life is good right now. doing what I love and want to be healthy enough to do it for as long as I can.
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Fantastic!