hunting partner

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

tiller

hunting partner

Post by tiller »

Last summer I lost the best hunting partner a guy could ask for. Eventhough he was ill, he would never give up when we were after coyotes no matter if it was -20 or deep snow and steep hills. He was a military trained marksman and when he held his .243 it looked as if he was born with it and I felt bad for any coyote that came within 400 yards. I'll bet the calling is good where he is now. I've been trying to fill his spot and it's hard finding someone half as tough. I guess I'll keep looking, hey I wonder if supermodels like hunting coyotes?
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy" Red Green
coyotehunter

Post by 5.56 »

Tiller;

Sorry to hear about your hunting partner. Don't try to 'replace' him, cause it can't be done. Just find another partner and enjoy the times you had with your last.

Good Luck!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Good hunting partners are hard to come by. Sorry for your loss.
Coyotes Forever